The United Way workplace campaign is the easiest and most powerful impact you can have on our community. Each year, thousands of employees and hundreds of businesses take part in the annual fall fundraising campaign.
Whether it is the first time or the 20th time you've organized a workplace campaign, this website has tools to help make the task easy. We're happy to arrange speakers to come talk to your employees about the work United Way and the nonprofits we fund are accomplishing in our community.
To have us deliver campaign materials to your office email or call Gary Owen at 727-3400 ext. 208.
- Start with this easy guide to be a campaign coordinator
- Learn more about United Way's local impact (pdf of 2020 brochure)
- Find fun & funky fundraising ideas
- Here's eight short videos that tell the story of people helped by United Way.
- Check out these informational graphics that illustrate our work in