VIDEO OF YOUR CEO/CAMPAIGN VOLUNTEERS COULD GO HERE
UNITED WAY FAST FACTS:
- United Way will help 32,266 local people through grants alone.
- List of examples of how your employees volunteer with United Way throughout the year: helping 8th graders learn job skills, reading to elementary students and deciding which organizations are awarded grants.
NEED ANOTHER REASON TO GIVE?
- Examples of employee giving incentives can go here. Like...
- First time donors are entered into a drawing for 8 hours of PTO.
- Donors who increase their gift by $1 per pay period are entered into a drawing for 8 hours of PTO.
- Departments that have 100% employee participation will receive a free breakfast.
JOIN IN THE FUN
- Share information about FUNdraising events here. Like...
- Pay $10 to buy a football square for the Oct. 25 Raiders vs. Bucs game. Winner takes half the pot & other half goes to United Way. (Talk to Jordan starting Oct. 19.)
- "No Tricks, Just Treats" 50/50! Starting Monday, Oct. 26, buy 50/50 tickets. One lucky goblin will take home half the cauldron on Friday, Oct. 30, just in time to buy Halloween treats.
$5/paycheck gives a child a safe place to go after school and extra homework help.
$10/paycheck delivers daily dinners and a well-being check to three seniors for a year.
$20/paycheck teaches a teen how to be a good parent and provides childcare for a year while they finish school.
$10/paycheck gives a battered woman a safe place to stay and the counseling she needs to help leave her abuser.
$20/paycheck coaches a parent to prevent child abuse.
$1/PAYCHECK gives a family healthy food to eat for one year