United Way RSVP is a volunteer program for those 55 and up that seeks to connect volunteers with local organizations to meet local needs and encourage volunteerism.
Why volunteer with United Way RSVP?
- Have a positive impact in your community by serving your community at the partner organization of your choice.
- Research indicates that volunteers enjoy better health, make new friendships, stay active and involved in the community, and learn new skills.
- Receive supplemental Volunteer Liability Insurance at no cost upon joining United Way RSVP.
- Enjoy local recognition activities with other dedicated volunteers.
- Receive newsletters and weekly emails with volunteer opportunities and local events.
Belt Golden Agers
Cascade County Law Clinic (CCLC)
Cascade Senior and Community Center
City County Health Department
Faith Lutheran Church
Fort Shaw Historic Fort
Monarch Neihart Historical Group, Inc
Monarch-Neihart Community Senior Center
MSU Cascade County Extension
Sons of Norway Lodesn Lodge 4#138
St. Ann's Soup Kitchen
Sun River Valley Sr. Center
Vets 4 Vets
Become a United Way RSVP Partner Worksite
- Your nonprofit organization can be a part of the United Way RSVP volunteer network, and your volunteer opportunities will feature in our weekly eblasts and bi-monthly newsletters.
- United Way RSVP volunteers will have supplemental auto, accident, and liability insurance while serving at your organization.
- Your organization will be required to complete a Memorandum of Understanding (link to it), submit volunteer timesheets, and maintain a safe environment.
- United Way RSVP staff will help you recruit volunteers.