- Know the graduation requirements for your school as well as the requirements for college or career training.
- Do your homework, study hard and don't miss school.
- Participate in extracurricular activities at school or through a youth organization in your community.
- Volunteer, get an internship or find a part-time job to develop needed workforce or college skills.
- Challenge yourself academically and plan out your future.
- Talk to your school counselor and family about your goals and college or career training.
- Find a mentor who can help you plan for your future.
- Consider tutoring or mentoring a peer or younger student.
- Be kind and treat others with respect.
To join the Graduation Matters student council, email Lacey Spencer.