- Join the task force of local businesses, parents, caregivers, students and community leaders to focus on graduation. Click here for more information.
- Display Graduation Matters Montana materials in your workplace.
- Offer student discounts or set up scholarships for students graduating from high school or receiving their GED.
- Adopt a local classroom or school.
- Fund a classroom project of interest to your business or community group.
- Connect employees with volunteer opportunities at local schools. Big Brothers Big Sisters pairs adults with 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders for one hour each week to work on homework. Contact them at 453-5521 or by email.
- Establish a workplace mentoring program for local youth.
- Run a book or supplies drive for a local school.
- Offer internships, extern ships or job shadowing. Collaborate with teachers and career counselors to create service-learning and other real world learning opportunities.
- Participate in a career fair or host an industry field trip.
We will recognize business leaders in our community for their work with students. Click here for a full list of employers who signed the pledge and great examples to follow in our community.