Any Cascade County nonprofit can apply for United Way grants, but successful grant participants will advance our specific goals in education, income and health.
A team of United Way volunteers decides funding by looking both at the community’s needs and the programs’ effectiveness. This year, 33 local programs receive United Way funding. In order to apply, all nonprofits must send a representative to a training on March 3, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Click here for the Zoom meeting details.
- Click here for an application
- Click here for application guidelines
- Click here for the required one-pager
Grants are due by email, March 31, at 5 p.m.
Other relevant grant application dates:
- April 21, 2021 - Questions/Comments from evaluations will be provided to applicants
- April 28, 2021 – Written responses to questions/comments due back in to the UW office by 5pm.
- May 4, 5, or 6, 2021 – Presentations to grant review subcommittees (full day, scheduled every half hour, via ZOOM)
- May 24, 2021 – funding decision communicated to applicants
- July 1, 2021 – funding starts
- Quarterly reports from funded services will be due on the following dates:
- October 20, 2021
- January 20, 2022
- April 20, 2022
- July 20, 2022