Real Change Won't Happen Without YOU
10 Ways You Can Be A Part Of The Change
- Tell 10 neighbors, coworkers or friends why you support United Way of Cascade County.
- Spend 10 hours reading to a child who is struggling in school.
- Convince 10 people who have never donated before to give to United Way.
- Increase your own gift to United Way by 10 percent.
- Donate $10 a month which will deliver daily dinners to a senior for five weeks.
- Give $10 a paycheck and help a struggling family rent their first apartment.
- Speak out about something you believe in. Write 10 letters to your legislators or recruit 10 neighbors to write letters to the editor.
- Ask 10 students about their dream for the future and encourage them to pursue it.
- Thank 10 pacesetter employers for giving so much to our community.
- Grab 10 friends and clean up a park, organize a food drive, play cards with the elderly.
Running a United Way Campaign
Local employers tell us that running a United Way campaign in their workplaces improves morale and makes employees proud to work for a business that wants to be a part of the community. Our staff will make running a campaign easy and effortless. Please call 727-3400 and we will work with you to ensure a successful campaign. Here's a few of the resources we have available:
Workplace Campaign Coordinator Guide -- this simple guide breaks down the 10 steps to success for running a workplace campaign. It even has a handy checklist.
Power of Payroll Deductions -- small donations every paycheck add up to a big impact in our community.
IMPACT Graphic -- see a snapshot of the many ways United Way of Cascade County is building a better community for us all.