United Way Campaign Headquarters
The United Way workplace campaign is the easiest and most powerful impact you can have on our community. Each year, thousands of employees and hundreds of businesses take part in the annual fall fundraising campaign.
Whether it is the first time or the 20th time you've organized a workplace campaign, this website has tools to help make the task easy. We're happy to arrange speakers to come talk to your employees about the work United Way and the nonprofits we fund are accomplishing in our community. To have us deliver campaign materials to your office email or call Thor Swensson at 727-3400.
- Learn United Way of Cascade County Value & Impact in our community (pdf of our 2019 brochure)
- Find fun and funky fundraising ideas (pdf)
- Follow this easy guide to be a campaign coordinator
- Here's a list of all the campaign materials we can deliver to you
- See what giving $5 can do
- We have three informational graphics that illustrate the impact of our work: EDUCATION FINANCIAL STABILITY HEALTH
- Watch the United Way campaign video
- Read United Way 2018 Annual Report