United Way Campaign Headquarters
The United Way workplace campaign is the easiest and most powerful impact you can have on our community. Each year, thousands of employees and hundreds of businesses take part in the annual fall fundraising campaign.
Whether it is the first time or the 20th time you've organized a workplace campaign, this website has tools to help make the task easy. We're happy to arrange speakers to come talk to your employees about the work United Way and the nonprofits we fund are accomplishing in our community. To have us deliver campaign materials to your office email or call Thor Swensson at 727-3400.
- Learn United Way of Cascade County Value & Impact in our community (pdf)
- Find fun and funky fundraising ideas (pdf)
- Follow this easy guide to be a campaign coordinator
- See what giving $5 can do
- Watch the United Way campaign video
- Read United Way 2017 Annual Report